Friday, March 6, 2015

My Bio


Hello, My name is Ivan and my Nickname is "Navi" same name spelled backwards -_-! . But, also is the same name of the fairy from the game "The Legend Of Zelda" if no one knows who it is Search!!! the name and you will see. Well about me, I consider my self an extrovert person. I'm very energetic, also talkative. I'm from the Dominican Republic, my age is... well, you better ask me and you will know, i rather say it in person xD. I Live in New York, The Bronx. I already have 3 years living here, I graduated in my country from High School and then came to New York to continue my studies. My English is not the best one, but at least i can communicate ;) and write it.

 My Major is "Civil Engineering" and i would like to become a "Geo-technical engineer".For those who don't know what it is? "Geo" is related to Earth. "Technical" is relating to a particular subject either Art, Craft or techniques. Why did i choose this major? Well, as a person i would like to help to change the world "aesthetically" more in cities such as NYC, Chicago, LA and other places. I personally feel that "NYC" is getting over populated and there's no space to handle the next generation of people that are going to live here. So i would like to create Underground infrastructures to support the life of our generation and so on.
  

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ivan,
    Glad to have you in the class- I look forward to our shared art adventure!
    Professor Harmon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be glad to learn more from your class.
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete